In order to have Maxtor Shared Storage II 2000/XP and Mediacenter properly installed onto your computer you have to follow these simple steps:
1. After downloading and burning the CD ISO image to disk, or if you are using the zip version (unzip the files into a new folder). Insert the CD and click Run Launch.exe after the AutoPlay box displays.
2. From the main menu, click Install Software.
3. Click Yes when prompted to continue. The software will prepare to install.
4. From the Welcome screen, click Next. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
5. When the installation is complete, click Finish to restart your PC.
6. Upon restart, Maxtor EasyManager searches for Shared Storage drives on your network. When found, you will see the Network ID number and IP address for the located drive(s). For example: MSS-000338 (192.168.0.5).
Note: If a message appears stating that “No shared Storage drives were found” select the Click here button for more information and a link for troubleshooting tips.
7. Once detected, a window displays informing you that your Shared Storage II drive has no security password set for the administrative function. To set a password for the drive, click Manage. This will launch the Web User Interface (Web UI). Follow the on-screen prompts in your browser to configure your Shared Storage drive.
8. When finished, close your browser to return to the EasyManager’s Settings screen, and then click the Home button.
9. When the Home screen appears, click on the Create a User Account button.
10. Choose an account type (Public Account or Private Account / Home or Business), provide the necessary information and click Create. The EasyManage™ software will now create the new user account and the appropriate folders for the account. When finished, a desktop shortcut will appear for this user’s share.
Maxtor Shared Storage II 2000 XP And Mediacenter Crack+ Free Download
Maxtor Shared Storage II 2000 XP And Mediacenter Download (Updated 2022)
Maxtor Shared Storage II 2000 XP And Mediacenter Free Download
What’s New in the?
Mediacenter is a multi-user DVD authoring and distribution system that lets multiple users work on and/or send DVDs to the Internet. Create a centralized directory for your data DVDs and distribute them to other locations on the same network.
Using Mediacenter you can create and burn your own CD/DVD data discs for use on your computer.
Mediacenter (US $500, 3 years)
MSA Mediacenter (US $295, 1 year)
What’s in the box?
Mediacenter version 1.0
One copy of Mediacenter (US $500)
Mediacenter Remote Server software
One copy of Remote Server 1.0 (US $995)
Mediacenter tutorial DVD
One copy of the full DVD (US $350)
Mediacenter can also be purchased in a support, developer, or volume license. Contact us for more information.
Systems are backed by a 1 year warranty for any defects in materials and workmanship.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible
Storage: 1 GB available space
Broadcast Quality: 240p HD
License: 3 Episodes
Monday at 7:00 pm ET
Tuesday at 7:00 pm ET
Wednesday at 7:00 pm ET
Thursday at 7: